- 2016/10/17A Special Exhibition Commemorating the Release of the Catalog for Takashi Murakami’s Superflat Collection
- 2014/12/25Live Talk Report: Aso Kojima x Takashi Murakami
- 2014/09/27Live Talk Report: Kazumi Nakamura x Mika Yoshitake
- 2014/05/27About speech at the Asia Society
- 2013/06/20Exhibition “Takashi in Superflat Wonderland” Opening From July 4
- 2013/06/01Anri Sara, Matthew Monahan participated in the Venice Biennale
- 2013/05/17Kenjiro Okazaki – “Et in Arcadia Ego, The Hidden Place Called “Sculpture”
- 2013/04/16ob x Kazuki Sugawara: Live Performance in conjunction
- 2012/11/30Aya Takano, “Heaven Is Inside Of You”
- 2012/11/30Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade
- 2012/10/17Regarding The Temporary Break Period for Kaikai Kiki Gallery Taipei and Hidari Zingaro Taipei
- 2011/10/31Artist Talk by Anri Sala at L’Institut Franco-Japonais de Tokyo
- 2011/10/19Anri Sala x Takashi Murakami Live Talk at Louis Vuitton Japan/ONE Omotesando
- 2011/10/13No Window No Cry (Junzo Sakakura, L’Institut, Institut franco-japonais de Tokyo) on display at L’Institut Franco-Japonais de Tokyo et Yokohama
- 2011/10/06Anri Sala – Concurrent Exhibition at the National Museum Of Art, Osaka
- 2011/06/21google Anniversary logo
google Anniversary logo
We’re pleased to announce that, in collaboration with the Google Doodle team, two special Google logos featuring artwork by Takashi Murakami have been released to celebrate the Summer/Winter solstice.
As part of an ongoing project in which Google commemorates holidays, seasonal changes, the birthdays of famous artists and other noteworthy events,today’s logo features two unique designs for the northern and southern hemispheres.
The artwork will appear on June 21 (in America and Europe) and June 22 (in Asia), as each country hits the start of the Summer and Winter Solstices.The Summer Solstice takes place on June 22 in Japan.
Northern Hemisphere Version (http://www.google.co.jp/)
Southern Hemisphere Version (http://www.google.com.au/)
These images were produced over a three month period.
It was only after dozens of sketches and minute revisions that the results you see now were achieved. We would like to extend our sincere gratitude to the Google Doodle team for giving us this wonderful opportunity. Our entire staff worked day and night to make it happen. Thank you very much.
Design Management: Shinya Kikuchi (Kaikai Kiki Co., Ltd.）
Rough Sketches: Yuki Shinbo, Sorahisa Koda, Maeri Makuno（Kaikai Kiki Co., Ltd.）
Data Creation: Reiko Irie, Makito Takagi, Ayaki Yamane
Logo Research: Akira Murakami（Kaikai Kiki Co., Ltd.）
Communication: Bradley Plumb （Kaikai Kiki New York, LLC）
Communication/Legal：Yayoi Shionoiri（Kaikai Kiki New York, LLC）
Design Brush-up: Takashi Konuma
We’re happy to announce that today’s Google logo featuring artwork by Takashi Murakami has been covered in the following publications:
Updated : June 22, 2011