- 2016/10/17A Special Exhibition Commemorating the Release of the Catalog for Takashi Murakami’s Superflat Collection
- 2014/12/25Live Talk Report: Aso Kojima x Takashi Murakami
- 2014/09/27Live Talk Report: Kazumi Nakamura x Mika Yoshitake
- 2014/05/27About speech at the Asia Society
- 2013/06/20Exhibition “Takashi in Superflat Wonderland” Opening From July 4
- 2013/06/01Anri Sara, Matthew Monahan participated in the Venice Biennale
- 2013/05/17Kenjiro Okazaki – “Et in Arcadia Ego, The Hidden Place Called “Sculpture”
- 2013/04/16ob x Kazuki Sugawara: Live Performance in conjunction
- 2012/11/30Aya Takano, “Heaven Is Inside Of You”
- 2012/11/30Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade
- 2012/10/17Regarding The Temporary Break Period for Kaikai Kiki Gallery Taipei and Hidari Zingaro Taipei
- 2011/10/31Artist Talk by Anri Sala at L’Institut Franco-Japonais de Tokyo
- 2011/10/19Anri Sala x Takashi Murakami Live Talk at Louis Vuitton Japan/ONE Omotesando
- 2011/10/13No Window No Cry (Junzo Sakakura, L’Institut, Institut franco-japonais de Tokyo) on display at L’Institut Franco-Japonais de Tokyo et Yokohama
- 2011/10/06Anri Sala – Concurrent Exhibition at the National Museum Of Art, Osaka
- 2011/06/21google Anniversary logo
Anri Sala – Concurrent Exhibition at the National Museum Of Art, Osaka
October 14, 2011 marks the opening of the Anri Sala exhibition at Kaikai Kiki gallery, the artists’s first solo show in Tokyo. However, we are pleased to let you know that Sala’s work is also being featured in Osaka, via a solo show opening at the National Museum of Art on October 4.
The exhibition features Answer Me, a video piece shot in the Berlin suburb of Teufelsberg (German for Devil’s Mountain), as well as other works including photography. Together, they will give you a full taste of the artist’s cinematic universe.
Anri Sala at the National Museum of Art, Osaka: until December 11, 2011.
Anri Sala, Answer Me, 2008 Film still ©Anri Sala2011
Courtesy of the artist, Marian Goodman Gallery, New York; Hauser & Wirth; Johnen/Schöttle, Berlin, Cologne, Munich; Galerie Chantal Crousel, Paris
|Dates:||October 4 (Tue.) – December 11 (Sun.), 2011|
|Location:||B2F Hall, The National Museum of Art, Osaka
4-2-55 Nakanoshima, kita-ku, Osaka, 530-0005, Japan
– Open until 19:00 on Fridays.
– Last admission 30 minutes before closing
|Closed:||Mondays (or Tuesdays when Monday falls on a national holiday)
– Open on Oct. 10 (Mon.) and closed on Oct. 11 (Tue), 2011